Saturday, June 20, 2009

Tactical Squad Nox Complete!




Ok so after many nights thinking, i came up with an effective paint scheme for basing my Raven Guard. After basing with masonry sand I used the cork basing technique from the painting corps to add realistic looking rocks.



The base was then given a coat of Scorched Brown, followed by dry brush of Vallejo Desert Yellow, Vermin Brown and finally Bonewhite in small patches.

To Make the base pop i added GW razorwire along with GF9's Aird stactic grass.





I think overall, the mini's turned out quite well and im looking forward to getting into my scouts, as my next unit.


Since my last post got pushed off the FtW's homepage too quickly. Could i ask everyone to have a look at my 1K pt list...

here

Hope you like them, comments as allways welcome. and if you have a blog and want to be on my blogroll just say so, and ill add you.

Next up



† Painted all variant landspeeder
†Drop Pod
†Scouts
blog comments powered by Disqus